Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20/10
Everyday I patiently wait for the mail to arrive in hopes to find our "approval notice" in the mail from USCIS. Still nothing, no word from anyone, just silence. I sometimes wonder if this is how all the children feel in the orphanages, another day, no words, just silence. It is all so sad and it truly breaks my heart knowing how many families are trying to adopt and how long it actually takes until you get your son or daughter in your arms for good.

I believe CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) will be releasing a batch of files for special needs children within the next 24 hours to the adoption agencies here in the US. Unfortunatley, we did not make this one. It's all in God's timing and I do believe he has the perfect daughter for our family and she must not be ready yet. Until then, we will continue to pray for her well being and those taking care of her now to love and watch over her until we can take over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations