Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10
Great day today! We received our "County Certified" home study back from Birmingham AND our APPROVAL NOTICE (I-171H) from USCIS in Atlanta! I just need to verify that our Officer cabled it to Guangzhou, China. I'm not sure if that process happens now or when we receive our referral? Waiting for clarification on that.

I need to get our approval notice notarized today. Today is Confederate Memorial Day in Alabama so the Alabama State House is closed due to the holiday. Tomorrow I will drive downtown Montgomery to get the State Certifications on both the hs and approval notice. Then I will overnight those documents to our agency. Our agency will then send those last two documents to the Chinese Consulate in Texas on Wednesday, April 28th. That should take about 10 days for our agency to receive the documents back. Once our agency receives the documents back from the Chinese Consulate, they will be able to send our entire dossier to China! Once China receives our dossier, we should receive our LID 1-2 weeks later! So if I'm doing the math correctly, we should have our LID by the end of May! That will be another great day as then we will start seeing referrals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations