Friday, April 30, 2010

4/30/10
Our last 2 documents should be in Texas at the Chinese consulate by now. I expect it to be quite until our agency gets them back. Maybe next week at this time our dossier will be on it's way to China?!?! Time will tell.

Has anyone heard of the Starfish Foster Home in China? You can google it. I fell in love with the website and 3 of the little girls! Virginia, Carmen and Matilda! What adorable little girls! All three have heart issues. Matilda had surgery on April 5th and is still in the hospital. Virginia had her surgery on April 26th and is still in the hospital. Carmen surgery is not scheduled yet, but should happen in May. Our agency told us that the children are normally in the hospital 4-5 weeks after surgery. What precious children and an awesome organization! Just wish I knew what the proper way was to go through this foster home. I left it in God's hands and if one of these cuties are suppose to be our daughter, it will come back around to me. This is just so exciting! Meanwhile, we will add this entire foster home children and staff on our prayer list

I posted the Chinese Legend Of The Red Thread on the side bar of my blog. It may be alittle "hokey", but we all tied a red thread type bracelet around our right wrist and will keep it on until our daughter/sister is home with us. I love wearing it because it reminds me of her often throughout the day and night! I just can feel that we are getting closer to her each day that passes.

Kalista came in 3rd place at the MA's Got Talent today! We are so proud of her! I will be posting a video on my fb page later today. You can also view her performance at www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2HPYdVkM8.

Everyone have a great week-end and hopefully next week will be another good week filled with awesome news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations