Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21/10, 9:36 PM (Central Time)
Okay, I'm sitting here at home and the phone COULD literally ring at any minute. If it did, I think my heart would first skip a beat and then I would quickly see if it was our agency calling on the caller ID. I can't even explain the feeling, especially knowing that if our agency doesn't call in the next hour...or two, then another month we wait. Our agency even told me earlier today that they were focusing in on two families, with us being one of them!

Yesterday when we were at church our Pastor's message was on how God's shapes and molds us. He also said that you know how they say to be careful what you pray for because God will help you with that. So if you pray for patience (which I do all the time), God will give you plenty of opportunities to practice that. Can I just tell you how true that is! I feel like our entire life right now with the adoption and Thomas' job possibilities/opportunities are wait, wait and wait! How much patience can a person have? I just have to keep telling myself that everything is in God's hands and his timing is always perfect as he already has her chosen for our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations