9/14/10
I need to contact our sw today as we are still waiting for our addendum for Thomas' job change. It is so strange how different agencies do different things and also how things vary from state to state. Our social worker works at an adoption agency in Birmingham, AL. She told me that they would do nothing with the job change. As long as it is a lateral move, it wouldn't make a difference. Our agency requires the addendum for any job changes. No big deal either way.
We have got to start moving some things around the house. Jager ended up with Kalista's furniture when we redecorated her room. Knowing that Isla would eventually get it. We need to buy Jager new bedroom furniture for his room. He wants to have bunkbeds. Then we will move that furniture into Isla's room and decorate her room. That furniture looks so much better in a girls room as it is white wrought iron. I still have all of Kalista's bedding from when Kalista was a little girl. I plan on using that in Isla's room for the time being. I can't believe that we are finally to this point! We will be in China before you know it and we can't wait!



0 comments:
Post a Comment