Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30/10
What a day! First of all, I received a copy of the addendum from our sw regarding Thomas' job change. So that is in the works and almost complete. Then, I received 2 phone calls from Chris, at our agency. The first being that she got word that our TA is in the mail from China. She expects to receive it on Monday, whooo hoooo! If she does, she is going to try to get our Consulate Appointment for November 3rd in China. Which means that we would be leaving for China around October 20th! However, we aren't dealing with the facts yet, so we will see how next week plays out, keeping in mind that it is Holiday in China. Her second phone call to me was to remind us to apply for our Visa's next week! So now we need to figure out who is going to China and when. I'll keep you posted once we come up with our game plan. Lastly, if this isn't enough great news, we received 19 pictures of Isla eating the cake we sent her! I've posted them all for you to enjoy!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations