5/19/11
The time just keeps flying by! I cannot believe that I have not made a post in over a month, WOW!
We got the results back from Isla's Pediatric Endroconoligist and all is well. I was a little nervous because they ran some additional test when we returned from Florida, but everything came back just fine. The doctor wants to see her back in 6 months for a weight and height check.
We had a great time in Florida over Spring Break! We kept the kids busy by doing a beach day, a boat day, a couple pool days, followed by spending 15 hours straight at Magic Kingdom! I posted some pictures of our vacation.
School's end is fast approaching and we have a busy summer ahead of us! Thomas' cousin is Ryan Callahan who plays for the New York Rangers. He is getting married the end of June so we will be traveling to New York to attend his wedding and reception. All of Thomas' family will be there so it will be fun seeing everyone. Kalista will be gone for almost 3 weeks at camp and spending a few extra days back in AL. Isla is scheduled for a 4 week, 3 morning "summer play" at her current pre-school. I have nothing planned for Jager yet, he may just be hanging out with me :). We will be traveling back to MI for Coast Guard and are looking forward to that! It has been 4 years since we last traveled back as a family, plus we have Isla to show off now :).







0 comments:
Post a Comment