
June 22, 2009
Hello all! Another great day today with Layla! We got to bring her outside after lunch and take her for a walk. Thomas keeps joking with me because I brought the hat from home with a perfect fit to Layla. He claims I knew all along she was going to be 10 months old...lol! It was a hot day today with no air conditioning in our flat. We may have to venture out for a fan. Pasta with hot sauce and garlic toast is what is on our menu for dinner tonight! Can we get any more carbs while we are here! We are missing Jager and Kalista, but know they continue to be well taken care of :). Until tomorrow.
The picture posted is of Layla with the hat that I brought from home. She is so beautiful!
Thomas and Amy



0 comments:
Post a Comment