Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/18/10
I am completely speechless! I am amazed, delighted, excited to announce that we actually got our LID (log in date) today from CCAA! Official LID is 5/18/10! I do believe that must be a record time considering our DTC was 5/13/10! I truly didn't think it was going to happen.

So what this means is that CCAA will post a batch of files for special needs children tonight! If our agency is able to find a SN match to our profile, we will be getting a phone call with that information. If we don't hear from them within the next 12 hours, chances are they were not able to locate a referral for us this time around. Then we just wait until the next batch of files are released.

Check back as I will keep my blog updated with any "news"....say a little prayer :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations