Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5/19/10
No phone call last night, bummer! She must not be ready for us so we will continue to pray and wait for her. The hardest part is the wait as I will have absolutely nothing to report on our adoption until the next release date, which will probably be one month from now.

So I guess I will fill you in with what it going on with our family! Thomas is still working for a company in Atlanta, but continues to look and interview for other jobs. He has been very fortunate to have interviewed in Columbus, Chicago, San Antonio, Jacksonville and Raleigh. We just haven't found the right fit for our family. The latest place is Naples, Fl. It looks like he will be traveling there within the next couple of weeks to start that process and possibility. We continue to pray that God will lead us in the right direction and that we will know without a question in our mind that is where we need to be, which still could be staying in Montgomery.

Jager is done with his 3 year old pre-school. He will be starting the summer Mother's Morning Out program June 1st along with swimming and gymnastics. Kalista still has one week of school left. We made it through her guitar performance, birthday parties and dance recital. She will be going to a 2 weeks camp in June and then studying ballet and guitar for the summer.

We currently have no plans to travel until we go to China. Typically that is 4 months after we accept our referral. It could be as soon as October, if we receive and accept a referral next month or as late as 2011, yikes! I'm hoping we will have her home with us for the Holidays.

Keep checking back, I will do "family updates" weekly until I hear when the next batch of referrals will be released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations