Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6/23/10, 7:45 PM CT
We are very pleased to announce the referral of Kangming Gong (Chinese Name....American Name TBD). She was born March 27, 2008 in Pingnan County, Guangxi, China. We should be traveling to China within the next 4-6 months to get her! I will continue to get information and photos that I will keep updated on my blog so please return! Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support during our long adoption journey!

2 comments:

Jackie Schwartzinger said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! I'll bet the time seems to be going so slowly! Our prayers have been answered. Can't wait for more pictures!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a wonderful "butterfly"!!! P;ease send more pictures when you can. Will you have time to spend with her before you bring her home? It could be frightening for her if you don't!!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations