6/30/10
I spoke with our agency last night and got some great information! First of all, she said that if all goes as planned, we could be traveling to China as early as mid September and as late as mid October! Of course, that would be without any hiccups and in a perfect world. My goal is to have her home by Christmas!
Her foster family knows that she has been matched to us. I'm sure Kangming has been told, but doesn't understand at her age. We can start sending things to her as soon as I get her address, which should be next week! We can send pictures, toys, blankets, clothes, whatever, just nothing aerosol. I can't wait to get our first package out to her!
Lastly, I was told by our agency tonight that Kangming is pronounced Kan ming, the first g is silent. I got goosebumps all over again! For those of you who don't know or have not read my previous blog updates, I was awaken suddenly during a nap on June 7th (before our referral) while traveling home from Florida. Someone was yelling to me in my dream, Min, Min, Min! It was so real that I immediately woke up and told my dh. It was the strangest thing, but so real and so clear! I had even commented at the time if it was something that I was suppose to know about our adoption. Since our last experience in Kazakhstan, I have prayed to God for him to make our referral very clear to us. The power of prayer is so true and he answered! I have never been so certain that our entire journey has been in God's hands all along! This adoption will have taken 3 years from beginning to end, but the butterfly kisses in between have been awesome!



1 comments:
Thanks for the updates Amy! I will keep praying for you all that things will go smoothly from here on out. We miss all of you!!!!
Post a Comment