Friday, July 2, 2010

7/2/10
The name search still continues, but I think we may be close? We had it narrowed down to Vada or Jaida. I really want her middle name to be Ming. So I was trying to get Kalista sold on Vada and I kept saying "Vada Ming, Vada Ming" and all of the sudden "vitamin" popped into my head! So Vada is out. We all agree on Jaida. The only thing holding me back with Jaida is that Jager and Jaida are so similar. Kalista and I really like Laina, but we can't get Thomas aboard with that one. So as of right now, it looks like we are leaning towards Jaida Ming.

2 comments:

dianajager said...

I love Jaida...but also really like Jazzlyn or Jazzie! Can't wait for her to come home!

Renee Minnich said...

I love Jaida! I think it is a beautiful choice for a beautiful girl!!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations