Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27/10
Good morning! I don't know if it is age or what, but I don't require the sleep that I used to? I just ordered Isla's latest care package through a service called Ladybugs n Love. She will be getting another letter from us, a cake, a party dress, a camera and a blanket in celebration that we received our LOA yesterday. In doing this, you always hope and pray to receive additional pictures of the celebration, so we will see?

I will have our LOA by 10:00 this morning. We will sign and immediately send back to our agency. We are so excited to have yet another step that we are able to cross off.

In looking back, we should have gone with China's SN from the beginning. This process by far as been much more enjoyable than our Kazakhstan experience. I try not to look back and compare because I do know that God was in total control the entire time. All we can do now is look ahead and get excited that we are getting so close to bringing Isla home! Don't you just love that we finally have a name for her, it makes it so much easier! Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations