Thursday, August 26, 2010

08/26/10
I just got the phone call from our agency and they received our LOA today! She is going to priority overnight it to us, we will sign and send back tomorrow with our $1500 Escrow Foreign Program fee, $80 CCAA fee and a few extra forms that our agency requires. Our agency will receive all this back on Monday, then it all goes back to China for our next step and some more patience. The next thing will be waiting for our TA. According to our agency that should take 2-4 weeks, this is where we will make up some time as we are "grandfathered" in on the I-600. So if I am looking at the calendar, we should receive our TA the end of September. At that time I believe is when they start scheduling embassy appointments for us. Looks like we are right on track and could be in China as early as October to finally meet and bring Isla home!

1 comments:

dianajager said...

Yippee! We can't wait until she's here in the United States!!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations