8/26/10
Wow, 2 posts in a row! I really don't have much to say except today will be day 60 since we received our PA and have been waiting for our LOA. This does seem to be typical, we should be receiving it any day now. Just looking forward to crossing this step off the list and going on to the next step of the process.
Like I have said in the past, Isla's name is mentioned daily as if she is already here! Jager was determined to sleep with that pink elephant pillow of hers last night. I finally gave in, but kept reminding him that it's Isla's. Jager is really hoping that Isla will be small enough to carry her. It's so funny what kids think of. I think he sees Kalista carry him around so he wants someone that he can carry.
I bought a book yesterday and started reading it last night. My kids weren't sure what to do when they saw me reading. I only read about one book every 3 years. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just keep getting interrupted by my dear family member's with whom I love with all my heart ;). Anyways, the book I bought was by Mary Beth Chapman, Choosing To See. The Chapman family just amazes me. Even before the accident of Maria, I enjoyed listening to Steve Chapman's songs. I can already tell this is going to be a tear jerker book, but I'm looking forward to reading it.
Until next time, hopefully when I can announce that we received our LOA! Take care and have a blessed day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment