10/11/10
Nine days until we are on a plane to China! My mom, Kalista and I are going. The plane tickets are bought and Visa applications are in! Kalista and I will be meeting my mom in Washington DC on Wednesday, October 20th, then flying non-stop to Beijing. We spend the first two days there, sight seeing and shopping. Then off to Guangxi to pick up Isla! I can't believe that two weeks from right now, she will be with us! From there, we travel to Guangzhou for her visa. We must stay 48 hours, then off to Hong Kong. We all fly home together on Friday, November 5th from Hong Kong to Chicago. My mom will fly home to Tampa and Isla, Kalista and I will fly to Boston. We arrive at 7:19 pm, where Thomas, Jager and Ms. Annette will be waiting to meet Isla for the first time! Ms. Annette will be staying at our home with Jager while we are away. It has all worked out like clock work! I know Thomas really was hoping to make the trip over to pick her up. The timing with his job just didn't work and I didn't want to wait another month to get her. The craziness has started as we rush to finish her bedroom, shop for her clothes, finish last minute paperwork and pack for our long awaited journey to complete our family of six!



0 comments:
Post a Comment