Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/13/2010
Check out Isla's new hair cut with bangs! I brought Jager and Isla to get haircuts yesterday and they were both so good! I wasn't sure how Isla would do, but she sat there like a big girl and let the girl cut her hair. Isla's hair is very thin right now, but many people have told me that someday she will have loads of hair. I know this was true for Kalista, and look at her hair now!

Isla is doing great and is eating better! She eats Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for many of her meals, along with all the snacks that Jager's feeds her throughout the day, lol! I'm sure that I don't even know half of them! The children really have bonded well! Jager can't stand it when he comes home from school and Isla is napping. Somehow, she always seems to wake up soon after Jager goes into her room to "check" on her. Kalista is such a great big sister to Jager and Isla, the love is so deep!

Derek celebrated his 23rd birthday yesterday and we miss him so much! He is currently living with his dad in Chandler, AZ. We hope that he is able to make a visit to Boston sometime in the future! I know he can't wait to meet Isla and he misses Kalista and Jager! They all miss and love Derek! Oh how I wish he lived closer!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations