Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11
I can't believe how hard it is for me to keep my blog up these days. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 children at home:).

I was amazed when I picked Isla up from school this morning that her teacher told me that she said "Can I have the ball please"! I couldn't believe my ears as I have never heard Isla say a full sentence. Her English is definitely getting better. Isla only has 3 weeks left of Early Intervention. Isla only had to attend one session, instead of six at Preschool At Wellesley School (P.A.W.S). They are expediting their decision since Isla will be turning 3 soon and the only concern is speech. Unlike EI, I don't think Isla will qualify. P.A.W.S will be attending her current preschool this week for further evaluation. We should know the final outcome soon.

Isla did not get into the Wellesley College Child Study Center. So we are now on to plan B. I have a couple different options, but am hoping that she will be able to attend a 5 morning program in the Fall.

We continue to supplement Isla's iron each day. She goes back to the doctor next week. I'm hoping that she will be over the 22 pound mark by her next doctor's visit. She really is a good little eater! Her hair is growing, but it looks so strange. She has this top layer of hair that is longer than the underneath hair. That underneath hair was very sparse when we got her and now it is growing in nicely. It just needs to catch up to that top layer. Once that bottom layer grows out some, I will have it cut to even it out. She really looks cute in her piggy tails!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations