Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26/10
Good morning! I have absolutely no news to give you on our adoption. We are in a waiting period right now. I have often said that this is the hardest part about the adoption process, it is always hurry up and wait! I really won't have anything to tell you until we receive word from CCAA when the next batch will be released.


Thomas is in Atlanta today and will be home later this evening. He has an interview in Naples, FL next week. We just decided to drive down as a family and drop the kids off at my parents. I am looking forward to spending some time with my DH in beautiful Naples for a night along with seeing Derek!

School will officially be out at noon tomorrow so summer is here along with the heat and humidity of the south! We are looking forward to the 3 day Memorial week-end! Then our summer schedule will begin :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations