Monday, June 7, 2010

6/7/10
Still no word on when the next batch of referrals will be released. I'm guessing we should get word any day so keep checking back as our daughter could be in the next batch?

I did send an e-mail to our Officer in Atlanta this afternoon asking him when and if we have been cabled to Guangzhou , China yet? His last e-mail dated April 26th stated that it would be received in Guangzhou 10 days later. Not sure if this has happened yet or how I would know? I'm guessing that I should get a new updated approval letter with this information on it? I'm anxious to see what he will have to say.

While in the car this morning, traveling back from Florida with Thomas and the kids. I came across the following quote that I really enjoyed and wanted to share with you all.

God knows what we need better than we do. Sometimes he redirects our course, giving us a unique and unexpected treat - and meeting a need we didn't even know we had.
-Luci Swindoll

Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations