We have Isla and she is doing great! When we first were introduced to her she didn’t want anything to do with any of us. If I touched her, she would shrug herself away from me, like she didn’t want me to touch her. I was a little concerned. However, within 5 minutes she took to us! We met the orphanage director and another caregiver. They gave us some brief information about her schedule and some formula and left. Isla never went back to the orphanage! They picked her up from her foster family yesterday morning and left from there to meet us. Her foster sister did her hair for the big moment, it was cute, but I couldn’t wait to get her back to our hotel so we could redo itJ. She has not cried at all, she is just darling! She giggled the entire night, it was so cute. She ate her congee for dinner and a bottle before bed. We gave her a bath and washed her hair. I don’t think she has ever been in a bath tub because she didn’t know what to do. We brushed her teeth, she used the bathroom. We put her in her bed at 8:30 last night and never heard a sound from her. She is just waking up right now. We have a busy morning with doing paperwork and going to the registration and notary office. Then off to Super Walmart this afternoon!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
The Gotcha Day!
10/26/10 @ 6:42 am (China Time)
We have Isla and she is doing great! When we first were introduced to her she didn’t want anything to do with any of us. If I touched her, she would shrug herself away from me, like she didn’t want me to touch her. I was a little concerned. However, within 5 minutes she took to us! We met the orphanage director and another caregiver. They gave us some brief information about her schedule and some formula and left. Isla never went back to the orphanage! They picked her up from her foster family yesterday morning and left from there to meet us. Her foster sister did her hair for the big moment, it was cute, but I couldn’t wait to get her back to our hotel so we could redo itJ. She has not cried at all, she is just darling! She giggled the entire night, it was so cute. She ate her congee for dinner and a bottle before bed. We gave her a bath and washed her hair. I don’t think she has ever been in a bath tub because she didn’t know what to do. We brushed her teeth, she used the bathroom. We put her in her bed at 8:30 last night and never heard a sound from her. She is just waking up right now. We have a busy morning with doing paperwork and going to the registration and notary office. Then off to Super Walmart this afternoon!
We have Isla and she is doing great! When we first were introduced to her she didn’t want anything to do with any of us. If I touched her, she would shrug herself away from me, like she didn’t want me to touch her. I was a little concerned. However, within 5 minutes she took to us! We met the orphanage director and another caregiver. They gave us some brief information about her schedule and some formula and left. Isla never went back to the orphanage! They picked her up from her foster family yesterday morning and left from there to meet us. Her foster sister did her hair for the big moment, it was cute, but I couldn’t wait to get her back to our hotel so we could redo itJ. She has not cried at all, she is just darling! She giggled the entire night, it was so cute. She ate her congee for dinner and a bottle before bed. We gave her a bath and washed her hair. I don’t think she has ever been in a bath tub because she didn’t know what to do. We brushed her teeth, she used the bathroom. We put her in her bed at 8:30 last night and never heard a sound from her. She is just waking up right now. We have a busy morning with doing paperwork and going to the registration and notary office. Then off to Super Walmart this afternoon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment